Shipping & Returns
Vapor Supply Shipping Policy
1. You must be of legal age to purchase nicotine-based products in your state.
2. Vapor Supply offers same day shipping on hardware only orders; Tuesday through Friday when placed before 3:00 PM Central Standard Time. Orders placed Friday 3:01 PM CST thru Monday 3:00 PM CST, will be shipped by end-of-business Tuesday.
**Exclusions include all spinners, e-liquid, concentrates, nicotine, PG, and VG products. Shipping reimbursement not available on any Lotus branded products.
If your order was not processed within these guidelines, contact us within 48 hours of your order shipment to receive 5% store credit. Customers MUST contact us to claim refunded store credit.
While Vapor Supply strives to maintain its 2-3 day average time-to-ship, please allow liquids up to 3-5 days’ time-to-ship. We make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim toward ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handling of the product over to the carrier for transport.) No refunds or cancellations will be offered until after 2 weeks if we cannot provide your products.
For expedited shipping, your order will be processed 24 hours after it is placed. Please choose the expedited option that allows 24 hours of processing time. Please keep in mind orders are only shipped Monday through Friday, any paid expedited shipping will also only be processed Monday through Friday. For example, if you order on Monday during business hours and pay for 2-day shipping, your order will go out Tuesday and you will receive it Thursday. If you order and pay for expedited shipping on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday. Please call us with any questions on this. 1- 866- 282- 8273 (VAPE)
3. Attn. Wholesale Customers: All products on an order will be considered an individual order, for reasons out of our control no full refunds will be issued based off some products being out of stock. Store credit will be issued immediately and after 2 weeks we will issue a refund if not shipped. Pre-bottled e-liquid sales are final; samples for testing are available upon request.
4. Vapor Supply will ship to any physical address in the United States or its territories. Vapor Supply will not ship to P.O. Boxes and will not ship outside of the United State at this time.
5. If the customer provides us with the wrong address, the customer is liable for all shipping charges or we will refund order minus all shipping chargers plus 25% restocking charge.
6. All orders $74.99 or less will be a flat rate of $4.99 for shipping, carrier selected at the discretion of Vapor Supply. All orders $75 or more will receive free shipping within the continental U.S. Ground shipping options may be routed through the FedEx SmartPost service.
7. All billed and ship times are counted in business days only. Vapor Supply honors all holidays acknowledged by shipping carriers (ex: FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc), and follows a M-F work week.
Vapor Supply Return Policy
Equipment Troubleshooting Checklist
1. Please make sure your atomizer is not shorted out or is not working
2. Check the charge level of your battery
3. Make sure all connections are clean and free of debris
4. Adjust any pins in connection (IE: is it spring loaded or is it adjustable by using a flat head screwdriver?)
5. If it is a mechanical mod have you noticed any one part or several parts becoming unusually warm? Is the heat felt at or near your atomizer? (it might just be heat transferring down from your atomizer) Have you noticed any issues with the threading in the connection or on the device itself?
6. If your mod charges with a charging cable have you tried another cable and wall adapter?
7. Does there appear to be any damage from dropping the device or possible water damage?
8. Is there a burnt smell (such as burnt plastic) emanating from the device?
9. If the item is an external battery is the battery wrap/casing intact and not discolored? Are there and dings or cuts to the battery itself?
10. If a variable mod with an internal battery did it work initially or was it dead on arrival (DOA)
11. If your submitted items for return are wrapped in, or appear to be packaged in an unhygienic condition, Vapor Supply may refuse any credits, replacements, swaps or refunds.
Information on Returning Items
A return request must be submitted for any items to be considered for return. Liquids, coils, drip tips, and external batteries are not eligible for return due to the nature of the products. The instructions for how to complete this form are listed below:
To do so go into "my account" then under "manage my account," click on "completed orders." From here there will be an option to select the order that contains the mentioned items. Then select "return items." We ask that you fill out the form with all needed information and submit it. Once it has been submitted, it will be sent in for review where it will either be authorized or rejected depending on the nature of the return. No product is to be sent back prior to authorization. Any items sent prior to authorization risk being lost due to storage fees.
Return requests only remain active for 30 days after submission. After the 30-day time period, the return request will be canceled. The product can then only be returned for half-credit. In the event a return request cannot be submitted, a copy of the invoice must be included in the box. All time-frame policies are still applicable.
Wholesale Customers - Returns requests submitted due to manufacturer defect must be submitted within 6-weeks of receiving the product to be eligible for a full-refund or replacement.
Items submitted after the 6-week time frame can be considered for half credit for an additional 6-weeks.
Retail Customers - Returns requests submitted due to manufacturer defect must be submitted within 30 days of receiving the product to be eligible for a full-refund or replacement.
If you ever need to return a product and are authorized to send the product back, please read the following conditions:
-If an item is deemed not defective by one of our representatives, the customer will be contacted. The customer can then either pay return shipping to get the item back or go forward with the return with a 25% restocking fee attached.
-If your product was received broken in transit we will send you replacement once we receive the damaged product.
- If you received wrong product you have the option to purchase replacement merchandise 10% off or ship the product back and we will reimburse you for shipping and get the right product back out.
- You must include in shipment the whole product (case, charger etc.). Failure to include all items can result in delays.
- If you are unsatisfied with the product you received and want to return it there is a 25% restocking fee.
- If you don’t have the return request in the box it will be held up in the receiving department with no resolution. After 10 business days you will lose your product due to storage fees.
Wholesale Customers - You may return most new, unopened up to 6 weeks after receiving the item for a refund. In this event, the non-defective items are subject to a restocking fee of 25%. Any item returned with a restocking fee does not warrant a refund for return shipping.
Retail Customers - You may return most new, unopened up to 30 days after receiving the item for a refund. In this event, the non-defective items are subject to a restocking fee of 25%. Any item returned with a restocking fee does not warrant a refund for return shipping.
If an item is missing from an order, it must be reported within 7-days of the delivery date to be considered for replacement. Any items reported after this time risk rejection on a case by case basis.
Authorized items must be shipped back to the warehouse location:
2121 S Portland Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
All items must be included in the package and return authorization must be included. In the event of defect, return shipping will be refunded with the cost of the item. Any returns with expedited shipping will not be fully refunded.
If you ever need to return a product and are rejected, please read the following:
- If your return request has been received more than 14 days from the time you received the product, the return request will be denied
- If it is liquid, your return request will be denied
- Due to the nature of some products, we would not be able to return some items (mouthpieces, etc.)
For clarification on UPS Shipping Options, click here.
For clarification on USPS Express Shipping, click here.
For clarification on FedEx Shipping Options, click here.
If questions about this order need answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-282-8273 (VAPE).